RSS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 19- Renewed

I stayed up late the night before baking carrot and red velvet cupcakes for the girls' teachers and rec leaders. They came out so yummy if I do say so myself. I also made 2 special ones for my coworker. She was surprised when she came to work because I also had flowers for her. It was her birthday and she didn't want to tell any of us, lol. It was great to see the smiles on everyone's faces as I handed them their cupcakes. I put them in groups of 3 wrapped in red saran wrap and tied with ribbon that I curled myself.

Before this week is over, I am going to be red velvet out. D also requested it for her party on Saturday, my coworkers want it for the company Christmas party on Monday, and some friends invited us to their house for Christmas eve and requested it as well. There goes my big plan to make something new and yummy that I blogged about here. I was going to make a red velvet cheesecake and had tweaked the perfect recipe. But I don't think I will do that now.

Anyway, I feel renewed today. I am happy and excited about all of the things to come in my life. I thank God for blessing me and loving me in spite of myself. I feel renewed and ready to embrace my destiny!!! Q

No comments: