RSS

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All I want for Christmas....



Only me right? Only I would want some cookware for Christmas. But this is just not any cookware. This is the GreenPan with Thermolon Gourmet Cookware by Todd English. I saw this a few months ago and fell in love. This is much better than the set I currently have. Yall know how I love to cook and this will be a nice, environmentally friendly replacement. Here are some of the highlights:

The ceramic-based, nano nonstick in this cookware does not contain any PTFE, nor is it manufactured with PFOA. PFOA is a chemical that is used in the manufacturing of traditional PTFE-based nonstick cookware coatings and other products.

Thermolon nonstick food release - for quick, convenient and healthier cooking

Scratch- and abrasion-resistant

Good Housekeeping Seal

Oven/stovetop safe to 850º; lids to 420º

Comes with a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty

The set can be purchased on hsn.com or ebay. There are different colors as well. I asked for the set above along with another pot and lid that goes directly in the oven. Although my sweetie scratched his head when I told him what I wanted, I know I am going to get it because he always loves making me happy!!!! I can't wait to get cooking in them. Q

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I guess you feel about those pots & pans the way I feel about baking pans & dishes.

I "love" baking....don't like cooking.

Share your first dish cooked in your new pots when you get them. :D