RSS

Monday, May 28, 2007

Workout Goals for May 27, 2007- June 2, 2007

Okay so now I am ready to do what I got to do to get my body back. I figured if I put my goals out there for others to read, it will make me more accountable. I am ready to step up my workout regimen and also improve when it comes to eating.
Workout goals: 1)Perform all 3 couch to 5k workouts this week.
2)Do resistance training 3 times per week.
3)Walk every morning for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week.

Eating goals: 1)Eat at least 5 times a day especially breakfast.
2)Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
3)Drink at least 100 ounces of water a day.

Oh and I took before pics and measurements but no one will see those until I post my after pics. Q

2 comments:

teenabeena said...

Hey, I am also starting a diet and I started working out regularly about a week ago. It sucks but after you workout your body will feel soooo much better! Good luck! ;D

Anonymous said...

Good words.