RSS

Friday, August 08, 2008

What a wonderful surprise!!!



Last week I entered a contest in order to win a copy of the coveted Vogue Italia issue featuring Black models. Upon my return from Vegas, I received an email stating I had won and it was being shipped. I went to bed late last night and was awakened by the sound of the doorbell. Thomas was out so I got the crust out my eyes, looked through the peephole and saw the mailman. I thought it was a gift from a family, friend or one of the girls from the forum. To my surprise it was my issue of Vogue!!! It came just in time for my birthday and it was a great way to start my day!!! Thank you Style Chile for being so generous. Much love. Q

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you like! Happy Birthday and thanks for reading StyleChile!

xoxo Naki
www.stylechile.blogspot.com