RSS

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Vegas baby

Let me just say Thomas and I had a great time. I rode the roller coaster at NY, NY. We had dinner at the Bellagio and at Gallagher's and we took pics and just enjoyed being alone without the kids. We didn't get to do all we wanted to do like get married at a chapel but we still had a lot of fun. We even spent time with some friends. Oh and Thomas went shopping before I did, hmpfh. Here are some pics of us at the Bellagio, at the Vegas sign and the wonderful dinner we had at Gallagher's. Now let me say the food may be a little pricey for your everyday eating out but it was worth every dime!!! I had the Caesar salad, salmon with asparagus, and Thomas and I shared the 4 cheese macaroni and cheese. He had the New England clam chowder, pork chops, and we shared the creme brulee. On the drive back home we stopped by the Hoover Dam and took some pics there as well. Enjoy!!! Q











No comments: