RSS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day of school the remix

Today was Bria's first day back at school and she had to make sure everything was just right. Her hair had to be a certain way. She picked out her clothes the night before, and was ready to go early this a.m. When I look at her, I get a little teary eyed because I can't believe how big she is. I remember when she was just a baby and today she began the 4th grade!!! Here are some pics of my little Princess. Q






Note: I love all of my kids equally but since she is the oldest and that really makes me realize how much time has passed by. Q

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...she looks so cute. The Pips start school on Monday

Meka

Anonymous said...

She looks exactly like you at the age. I hope she had a good first day.

Love Ya,
Rochelle

Unknown said...

Hey Queeny
I must say the bria is one beautiful little girl. I ttoatlly understand when you say time flies . I can beleive I have a 11 year old and she will be starting the 6th grade!!! enjoy the moments they sure do pass quickly!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Nothing wrong with having a special spot for the oldest. Once, an Aunt asked my Mom if I was that special spot because I am the oldest, she looked at me and said, no, I love J. and she gave her a hug. My heart shattered into a million pieces that day. Over 30 years ago and it still makes me so sad.