RSS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I lost my mind tonight



I love watching the Olympics. Absolutely, freaking LOOOOVVVE IT!!! Tonight Thomas and I was watching the men's 4 by 1 relay in swimming. I heard how one of the member's on France's team talking about smashing the US. Well the time had finally come and it look like things were not going well for Team USA. In the last few meters, Jason Lezak, the anchor and also the oldest swimmer began to change things. Thomas and I stood up yelling and screaming at the t.v., cheering our guy off. He did it!!! He pulled it off. It was so close that it was faster than a blink but we won. The pic above shows Garrett Weber-Gale and Michael Phelps who were in the relay celebrating after realizing they puled off the upset. I love it!!!! Q

Here is a link for those interested.

No comments: