RSS

Friday, April 18, 2008

A Change is in the air

The other morning I woke up and I immediately thought of a lot of the folks I come in contact with via the internet and in real life. I knew that a change was in the air. So many of you have a lot of hopes, dreams and aspirations. You've been waiting, planning, and praying. I just want you to know, it is on the way.

Anything worth having is worth working for. It won't be easy. You will have to work harder, pray harder, try harder, do more, sleep a little less, study a little more, cry a little but it is YOURS. Do all you can to make your dreams come true, to be who you want to be, and meet all of your goals. This is your year. Grab hold of your destiny, stay focused, and know that failure is not an option.

God is already opening doors for dh and I and we are about to do big things!!! I know He is no respector of persons so what He does for us, He will do for you too. The number 8 signifies change. My birthday happens to fall on 08/08/08 this year. I have already begun to take some major steps to making my dreams come true. It is going to be a long and hard road but it will be worth it. This year will be the turning point in my life and the life of so many people. The world and the people in it are starting to open their eyes and grab hold of what God has in store.

Change is in the air people. Embrace it, enjoy it, master it, use it to your advantage. I look forward to hearing great things!!!! Q

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I am so mad to find out that a person I enjoy so much online has a blog! I could've been visiting. You are so, so beautiful (the girls DID NOT steal it!). Look forward to your future posts.