RSS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 13, 2008 to July 5, 2008

I am on a 12 week mission. At first I wasn't going to put it out there but doing so makes me accountable. For 12 weeks I am committed to making lasting changes in my life. There are a lot of things I have been putting off, and I've decided to stop making excuses and to start making things happen. July 5th, the end of the 12 weeks is 4 days before our 10 year anniversary.

Here are my goals for the next 12 weeks:
1) I plan on for the last time doing Body for Life in order to get to my goal size of 8.
2) I want to finish my training for a 5K and be registered to run one before the year is out.
3) I plan on taking the steps necessary to move forward with being ordained.
4) The family and I will take family pictures finally.
5) I want to finally make waist length with my hair.

There is more involved in those 4 things that are a little personal but just pray for me. I have so much going on but like my Pastor always says, "it's not going to get easier, I am going to have to get stronger." Q

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

You can do it! We're rooting for you!