RSS

Monday, September 10, 2007

When it all falls down


Last night I watched the VMAs. Like most of America, I was interested in seeing Britney Spears perform. Although I am not a fan of hers at all, I was pulling for her to come out and give a great show. Sadly I was disappointed.

It never amazes me how quickly people turn on you. Britney was once America's pop sweetheart and now everyone is ready to toss her to the side. I can't imagine being in her shoes but I know how she feels. The only difference is my faults and my slip ups aren't caught and put out there for the entire world to see.

Lately, I have not been feeling like myself. I have been stressed, moody, mean, crazy, you name it. I have decided to step back from some things and just spend time with Lord and getting back to the Queeny I know I should be. I am the first one to admit when I am wrong and when I have fallen. It is times like this when all I need is the prayer of those who love me because I know with God I will be able to get back up. Q

No comments: