RSS

Monday, September 17, 2007

My new water bottle

Yesterday I went to Vitamin Cottage after church to get some castor oil and some other products. Me being the shop-a-holic that I am came across a really neat water bottle. It is made of a glass-like material so don't get a plastic taste from it leaching out in your drink. I got the purple one. They also had smaller ones for the kids and since I had my crew with me, they each got one too. The bottle is a little pricier than your regular bottle but it is was worth it to add one more thing to make sure my family and I are a little healthier.

I like it because on the side it also has measurements in ounces which helps me keep track of how much water I am drinking. It also has a cool flip cap and the drinking spout rotates. The website is www.enviroproductsinc.com Q

No comments: