RSS

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am in total shock

Today I went to visit a friend of mine whom I hadn't seen or heard from since before we went on vacation. I had a feeling something was going on with her but I just gave her time. I know there have been times in my walk where I did not want to be bothered or I just kept to myself. Sometimes I was just not feeling like being bothered, other times I had backslid and was ashamed. Either way what happened today, shocked me to the core.

As I drove up to her apartment, I knew in my spirit she was gone. Her car was not there and the outside of her apartment looked weird. The sliding door was open and I noticed the blinds on her windows were torn, some were missing, and it just didn't look neat and clean like she usually kept it. I knocked on the door and a young lady answered. I asked if "S" was there she said "no, she moved". I said "okay" and walked away.

I am in shock. This is someone I have loved like a sister. Her kids called me auntie. I was there for her, went out of my way for her. Now I wouldn't change a thing I did for her but for her to up and move like that, hurt me. She could have called. She could have sent me a letter. I should not have found out like that. I don't know what she is doing. I don't know if she is still here or if she went back home to Texas. I don't know if she and the kids are okay. I am too shocked to be hurt right now. I don't even know what to do. Yall pray for me. Q

No comments: