RSS

Monday, November 17, 2008

I was right

This morning I heard a beeping sound. It was my answering machine notifying me that I had a message on it. I heard my mom's voice speaking on back to back messages. I tried calling her back but she didn't answer. I was nervous and scared because it must have been an emergency for her to call me so early. I finally got in contact with my grandmother. My mother called me back shortly thereafter and confirmed what my grandmother had told me. One of my close friend's brother passed away. There was some stuff that took place that led him to take his own life. His mother is another mother of mine. I actually call her mother. I lived with them during a short transition in my life and we visit them every time we go back home. I can't imagine what she is going through but I plan on being there for her as much as possible. Please pray for his family. Q

No comments: