RSS

Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is for my homies!!!!

It is amazing how life is sometimes. Last night I couldn't sleep and I was thinking about these thank you cards I am sending out this weekend. I was so amazed at how long my list was. I have so many wonderful people in my life. Everyday whether on the phone, through im or in person I am surrounded by love. Although everyone is special to me, over the last couple of months I've gotten extremely close to 3 women in particular. They are saved, beautiful, strong, funny, supportive, and loving. Who else but us can have each other on 3 way for close to 3 hours laughing and talking our behinds off?

This is for my girls Meka and Tee. Each of you have qualities that I admire and adore. Each of you bring something different to the table. I know if I ever needed you, you would be there in a minute. It is no mistake that we are friends. I know it is because God loved me so much that He brought you guys into my life. I appreciate you putting up with me, loving me, praying for me, getting in my tail when needed and loving me. I know it may not always be this way but right here, right now, this day, and this hour I want to say to the 2 of you.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awhhh, you are the best Queeny! I love you girlie!!! Big Huggles.

Anonymous said...

Darnnit!!!!! Just when I was feeling unappreciated...Here you go with this. It has truly been a blessing for our friendship to blossom the way it has just by our chance "meeting" on LHCF. Girl, I love you ladies like sisters and we dont have to talk everyday for you to know that! When all of us get on 3way, or 4way for that matter, it is ON! I love you and appreciate you bringing me into your world.
Meka