RSS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Li Li story to start the week off right...

Well K has gotten in trouble at school. We were trying to decide on a punishment that will really make her think. I was going to cancel her b-day party at school but I already had all the stuff. So then I decided to not let her go with us to see HSM 3 this weekend. So after I told her, she went through all of her emotions. First she was crying, then she was begging, then she was mad, then finally she tried to convince herself it wasn't that bad. Here is the convo:

K: So what am I going to do while you guys are at the movies?
Me: You will be here with your dad
K: (thinking)
K: Oh goody, dad and I are going to have so much fun
Me: Um hmm
K: Yeah we are going to play and have lots of fun
Me: Um hmm
K: Yup it's going to be a lot of fun
Me: Well yall have all the fun while we are at the movies eating popcorn, drinking juice, and eating candy
K: They don't have candy there
Me: Yes they do and we are going to get some
K: So

Gotta love her!!! Q

4 comments:

Admin said...

I can't help but laugh. She's trying so hard to not 'feel it' and it's going to hurt even more when the other 2 come home telling her all about it.

Queeny20 said...

Girl you know it. I told her when we are leaving and she has a sad face, I'm going to look at her and say, "So." She is a trip. Q

*Tanyetta* said...

So!

LOL

She is too cute. Yeah, she is going to be so sad when she's not at HSM3 with you and sister.

Is there a way she can make it up? Look at me starting stuff! HaHa.

Queeny20 said...

Now Tanyetta you already know. I was about to change my mind but she got in trouble again last night so she is SOL. Q