RSS

Monday, April 23, 2007

A Day in the Life of Queeny20

I had something else I wanted to post but it is raining right now and rain always makes me sleepy so I can't concentrate too well. I wanted to share how a day in my life is. Monday is the day that I spend "me time" and take care of business so I can deal with the rest of the week.
7:30 am- alarm goes off and I turn it off. My plan is to rest my eyes for a few more minutes
7:55 am- Aw shoot I fell back asleep, thank GOD I took my shower last night.
8:00 am- Fight with the girls to wake them up. Bria and Destiny decide to tell me they needed to wear brown today in honor of earth day. The only thing they have brown is a skirt suit. Of course Kaliyah pitches a fit because she wants to wear a skirt also.
8:10 am- The girls are eating and I am trying to iron their brown outfits.
8:20 am- I brush my teeth, pic and moisturize the fro and get dressed.
8:25 am- We are in the van driving to school. I have Toni Braxton playing in the Cd changer
8:37 am- I drop Bria and Destiny off just in time for the bell
8:43 am- I am at Kaliyah's school/daycare and drop her off. The kids oohh and ahh at her skirt suit and she eats it up
8:45 am- I am at Walmart getting some items for a church meeting today.
9:15 am- I am at church and mad because I rushed and no one is here.
9:30 am- Meet with my Pastor and first lady to discuss what went on yesterday
9:45 am- Chat with some of the members before prayer
10:00 am- We sing 2 hymns and start praying
10:30 am to 1:15 pm- Discuss and take care of church business
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm- run errands, make calls, fix dinner, and check on my online businesses
3:45 pm- Lay down and wait until my kids and hubby gets home
5:00 pm- As always Kaliyah is the first one to come and greet me with a kiss.
5:00 pm to 5:25 pm- Talk to the girls and Thomas about the day
5:30 pm- get ready for the gym
6:00 pm to 7:00pm- At the gym with my workout partner Lorena
7:15 pm to 8:00pm- Shower, chat with the girls, and get ready for heros
8:00 pm to 9:00pm- Heroes is our "date" show on Monday
9:00 pm- The girls brush their teeth, we tuck them in, read a bible story, and pray
9:15 pm to 10:30 pm- Check emails, process online orders if needed, and browse the web.
My bedtime varies but I try to be in the bed by 11:00 pm. Goodnight. Q

No comments: