RSS

Monday, May 19, 2008

My new baby is here!!!!



I know you are probably saying, "so what, you got a new hair dryer." But sadly, you are wrong. What you are looking at is my new hair steamer. I decided to name her April after my friend who told me about them. What's so special about a steamer? Well it adds moisture of course, helps with deep conditioning and is excellent with the detangling. It doesn't dry your hair, instead it infuses it with moisture and whatever conditioner you use along with it. For me it is essential living in a dry climate. But it is good for anyone because you use pure water in it so your hair is not steamed with hard water, chlorine or any other chemicals. I can't wait to use it on Wednesday!!! I plan on doing weekly steam treatments. Take care Q

Oh if you want to buy it, you can check it out here. Yes that is the price including shipping. Q

1 comment:

AB said...

OOOH I want one!