RSS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Old friends new relationships

Today I took the day off to take care of some things around the house. I had the opportunity to reconnect with some old friends on a website for people who attended my high school. By the end of the day, I had spoken with 3 friends from high school. It was nice to hear from them and to just catch. We talked a little about high school but mainly about our current lives. Just like everyone else, they've had some ups and downs but everyone was doing well and enjoying life. It was really great speaking with them and we promised to keep in touch. I am looking forward to the future and seeing where our friendship will go. I thank God that time and distance allowed each of us to mature and grow and being able to finally connect at just the right time to be a part of each other lives. Once again it is a testimony of how God works in mysterious ways. I wasn't expecting any of this today but it made my day off even more wonderful!!! Q

No comments: