RSS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Deal$ and Steal$

It all started yesterday when I went to Target to get some of that pantene hair mask. It was originally $4.84 and the girl accidentally gave me the $2.00 off coupon for it. I had heard great reviews and wanted to try it because I am going to press my hair this weekend. I should have ran back in and got another jar but I will test it out first.

Next I went to a store to get some boots. I got a pair that was originally $60.00 for under $29.00 with tax. They are the shorter boots in the picture below.

Then today I decided to stop by this other shoe store after I went to Sally's (I got the fermodyl 619 for BOGO). I was looking for some tall black boots. I wear a size 11 so I was getting discouraged until I went in the back and noticed a pair I like. I was going to post cursing all the small footed women. It had 3 different prices on it. The original price was $79.99. Then it had $65.00. Then another sign said $45.00. I took them to the register and asked the guy for the price and he said $45.00 and I said I'll take them. I used my debit card and he asked for my i.d. The first one on top was my military one and he said you know we also give a 15% military discount? I was cheesing like a kid in the candy store. I got those boots for less than $42.00 with tax and everything.

Oh and the icing on the cake for me is, I finally finished my taxes and instead of paying we are getting money back. We both are getting half and it is a nice chunk too. Yup and that is what I am going to use for x-mas gifts and the rest I will spend on me. If only you could see how hard I am cheesing right now. Q


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gong to take a guess that the 15% was at Rack Room & if not, here's a tip. With a military ID (mine is a DoD Civilian CAC) Rack Room will give 15% off any price--sale, regular, clearance--any.