RSS

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Catching up

I know I haven't posted in forevuwary but so much has happened. I am off most of this week so I will break each down in detail so here goes:
B had a follow up appt. Everything is going well and she has to go back in 4 months.

T went to the ER one night. He has gallstones and has to get his gallbladder removed.

I finished school!!!

I finally saw my boo Vince Carter. Whew goodness that post will be amazing.

D turned 9 and we had her party. There was drama but turned out great.

T got one of his presents earlier than planned. Talk about quick delivery.

My business will be up and running soon. I've got amazing feedback can't wait to share.

I'm starting another blog, this one about the Supremes hair.

Thinking about closing my fitness one and just sticking to this one and the new one. I've neglected it big time so we'll see.

I think that's it. More to follow including more hilarious Supreme tales. Q

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q- Long time no speak I found an old e-mail with this blog address...My website for cavion is still thh same www3.caringbridge.org/ne/cavion and we now live in TN where I teach NCOA and love it! I hope all is well, keep in touch! Danielle.Holloway@rocketmail.com is my e-mail address...

LongHairDontCare said...

Congratulations on completing schoool, Q!!!!!