RSS

Monday, June 15, 2009

I got my Iron Chef on!!!

I took out some random ingredients and decided to put together a meal using them. I had some chicken breast, broccoli, linguine, chicken broth, soy sauce, powdered ginger, and cornstarch. I don't know the exact measurements but here goes:
4 chicken breast cut put
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp of ginger
1 T of cornstarch
2 cups of broccoli
8 oz of linguine
1 cup of chicken broth

Cook linguine and set aside. Mix ginger, soy sauce, cornstarch and chicken in a bowl. Cook chicken on med heat until browned about 10 minutes. Add broccoli and broth and cook for another 2 minutes. Toss in linguine and serve.

I don't have a pic because my family ate it up before I had a chance to. Try it and let me know how it works for you. Q

No comments: