RSS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I cut my hair

I forgot to post about my cut. I've been thinking about it for a minute esp since I think I hit my terminal length. Plus I got a little lazy and wasn't caring for my ends like I should. I am at bra strap length again so it's still long but manageable. I will post pics when I get a break. I'm also looking into going the all natural route. I am becoming more concerned about how certain chemicals interact with my thyroid condition. It's going to be hard finding a substitute for my beloved pantene hair mask and aphogee, but I am determined. I will be slowly getting rid of my products. Pray for me!!! Q

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO YOU DIDN'T!
Okay, it's time to jump back on a bandwagon lol.
How do you know that you have a terminal length?

Sheree said...

What does esp mean?

(accidentally anonymous up there)

Queeny20 said...

@Sheree- esp means especially. I don't know for sure if it's terminal. I just noticed my hair stayed the same length for about 2 months and I figured that was it. I guess I could have waited but I was impatient, lol. Besides I like my hair at bsl. Q

Sheree said...

It was probabaly shrinkage. How long did it get? WL?

Queeny20 said...

@Sheree- yeah it was wl. Q

Sheree said...

Oh my goodness.. please post pictures when it get's wl again. We have the same texture =)

Sheree said...

When I notice that my hair slows down, I do tiny braids and Bentonite Clay my scalp for 3 hours after a baking soda scalp rinse (sera25 does this). Then it's popping out of the scalp again! Heeey.

Maybe this'll work so you can model FL for us =)