RSS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I got my eyebrows threaded!!!!

My girl Tee has been raving about this procedure for the longest. But I could never find anyone locally. Last week when I got my mani and pedi, the girl kept asking if I wanted my brows done too. I knew they were not looking their best but I was determined to do them on my own. Today I had to take the Supremes to get some sneakers. I noticed a little booth with a video playing involving the eyebrows.

On our way out, I stopped by the booth to get some info. I began to ask a bunch of questions. I told them I was scared and K said, "mom you should do it, I'll hold your hand!!" LOL So I went ahead and got it done. It was quick, almost painless and I am loving the results. For $10 plus a tip, it was well worth it. Here are some pics. Q

No comments: