RSS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Catching up

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I've posted. I have been super busy with school, life, and getting my business off the ground. Let's see, D has braces now. She looks so cute. K cut her hair, lied and is on punishment for a month. D fell on her hand, I thought it was broke but she is fine. I have 4 papers to finish along with a lecture. I should have the news and info about my business up later this week. I had a great mother's day and I will post pics of my gifts later. Here are some pics of D's hand so you can see the swelling and then the splint she has to wear for 2 more weeks. Q

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is up with these girls and cutting their hair! dd#1 has cut hers TWICE!

glad to see you back posting, sis!

Queeny20 said...

@LHDC- girl they are a mess. My site for my business should be up soon too. Q

Anonymous said...

let me know when you get it up and running! i'm so happy for you!!!

"go'on Q do your thang, do your thang, do your thang..."