RSS

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today was a good day

Today I was able to sleep in late as I usually do on Saturday. Later on it rained like crazy which was much needed. My friend Kim came over to babysit for us. Tomorrow is our anniversary, 8 years!!!! We went to this wonderful Brazilian restaurant named Tucanos. It is a buffet type eating and they bring the meat items to your table. It is wonderful and all the food is grilled fresh at an open grilling area. Our waiter was a guy I know from school. We took Flamenco together. He told me that he will be leaving for Brazil in a week to live for a year. Must be nice. Anyway the food was great and if you are ever in Albuquerque, I highly recommend it. Well I am off to bed because I need to leave early for church in the a.m. Have a blessed evening. Q

No comments: