RSS

Friday, July 09, 2010

12 years and counting...



T and I are celebrating 12 years today. I can't believe it. In those 12 years, we have had some ups and downs. But I can honestly say I am still very much in love with him. He has never cursed me out, cheated on me, hit me, or verbally abused me. And although I am not the size I was when we met, he has never made me feel bad. He still finds me sexy and he tells me and shows it. And he always treats me like the Queen I am. He is a great father and provider. But most importantly, he is a man after God's own heart. He is the kind of man I pray the Supremes find. Happy Anniversary my love. Let's make it 12 more years!!!! Q

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

Happy Anniversary! LOVE this so much! AS you can see, I am finally catching up on your blog. :)