RSS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

B's Christmas list

So all of the girls have turned in their lists. But yall know with the Supremes, comedy is never far behind. B turned in her list yesterday. On the front page was her items at the top. On the bottom it read:

Mom and Dad you do not have to give me any of this stuff. But since you love me, you probably will buy me one thing on this list. Either way, I'm okay with whatever you get even if it's not on my list. Anyway, I love you.

Then she had an arrow to turn it over. On the back it read:

All the things on this list can be found at Toys "R" Us (most of them) or at Walmart (maybe). Now go find them (if you want me to have them)(see the gesture on front.)


What is we gone do with these kids?!!! Q

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!!! She is serious about her list. LOL