RSS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Last night I stayed up while my family slept. I made out 4 cards with gifts inside of them. Then I placed an addition gift beside the cards. Three cards went into my kids' bedroom on their dresser with their names on them. The other was in Thomas' man room. I smiled because I really put a lot of thought into what I wrote in each card. I wanted them to know how I felt and how much I love each of them.

As I lie in bed I began to think about my first and true love and came up with this letter to him:

Dear Jesus,
Tomorrow everyone will be busy eating chocolate, smelling flowers and, reading cards. They will smile and feel happy that someone thought enough about them to give them something. Most will not even think about you even though it is your day. Valentine's day is a day of love and I know GOD is love.

So Lord, I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you. I love you more than anything in this world. I love you more than my husband, more than my kids, more than I love my life. Without You and your love that blesses me everyday whether I deserve it or not, I am nothing.

I thank you for being my first and true love. You love me more than anyone ever could. You loved me before my mother or father knew I even existed. I know there is nothing in this world I can give, or anything I can say to tell how much I love you. Instead I will do it with my actions. I will ALWAYS put you first. I will ALWAYS follow you. I will ALWAYS tell people about you. I will ALWAYS be yours. I love you and I look forward to spending eternity with you.

Thank you for my life, my family, my friends and all the many blessings I have because of you. I am everything I am and all I want to be because YOU love me!!! Q

No comments: