RSS

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sometimes...

Life is just sad. You wake up not knowing what to expect and then boom you are hit with something that knocks you off of your feet. No matter how many times you go through something, it may never get easier for you. My cousin married a wonderful man in October of 2009. A few short weeks later, he was rushed to the hospital and placed in intensive care. He had several surgeries and procedures during that time. A few weeks ago, she hit me up on FB. I called her to talk and to encourage her. It was during that time that she told me she was also expecting. This past Wednesday, her husband lost his battle and passed away. I won't even pretend to imagine the pain and hurt she is going through. I sit her typing with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart for someone I love so very much.

Sometimes, I just don't have the words to say. Sometimes I just don't understand why things happen. But through it all, I trust God. I trust Him more and more and that's all I can do. Q

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Q,

I too trust God despite it all and I hope your Cousin does too. It is not always to keep your faith, I know that first hand. I will pray for her strength...

Danielle Holloway