RSS

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year


We brought in the New Year the way we usually do, in church. It was wonderful to be with my church family and I preached right through 12 am. The spirit of the Lord just moved on me and I couldn't shut up. I couldn't imagine spending my New Year any other way.

I have so much to say but so little time so let me be brief for a change. Thank you to all those who read this blog. Those who have sent me emails, let me comments or contacting me through other forums to let me know you checked it out. I promise to post more and to really make this a great blog. I love all of my friends, and family. I am so blessed.

This year will be a great year for me. Thomas and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. I will be turning the big 3-0, and I will be getting ordained. As far as resolutions, I just plan on being the best me I can be by following and serving the Lord. Much love to all of you!!! Q

No comments: