RSS

Friday, February 15, 2008

It's TEE day!!!!

What is Tee day you ask? I was blessed to meet a beautiful, wonderful, sweet and kind woman by the name of Letitia via the internet. She and I had spoken over the phone and just clicked. A few weeks ago, I found out Jill Scott was coming to AZ and told her about it and she said she would come here and go with me. How cool is that?

She lives in TN and she is flying in today. Because of that, I dubbed today Tee day!!! I have some friends from church coming over, along with my in-laws who are visiting and I will be throwing down in the kitchen.

Here is what's on the menu:
BBQ ribs with my homemade BBQ sauce
Fried Chicken
Homemade mashed potatoes
Brown rice
Cabbage
Macaroni and cheese
Salad
Rolls
Red Velvet Cake
I will post pics later. Q

1 comment:

Tee said...

See, you know I am all sensitive and stuff. You made me tear up. I love you girl!