RSS

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. It has taken awhile for me to get this up and going but I finally did it. This blog will represent the life and times of me Queeny20. I plan to be an open book so that others can learn from me, teach me, encourage me, and so that I may be a blessing to others.

The name Queeny was given to me by my first babysitter in N.Y. named Tanya and it has stuck with me ever since The number 20 represents the 20th year of my life (1998) when some life changing things happened. I got married to my wonderful husband, had my first child, and got introduced to the wonderful world of the internet.

Thank you for looking. May GOD Bless you and keep you. Q

1 comment:

CreoleInDC said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Blogging Mama! Now ya have something to do when you're up all hours of the night. WRITE!